I believe that I can make a positive impact in this job position due to my dedication and commitment to the company, my life and those around me.
National Higher Certificate Attached
National Diploma Attached
National Diploma Attached
• Preparing engagement and termination packs and making sure that all documentation is included.
• Processing new Hires and terminations on Vision system.
• Administering Employee benefits – sending documents to medical aid and Provident fund Schemes.
• Time and attendance (Reporting, manual corrections, weekly audits and monitoring).
• Ensuring that staff clocks correctly on clocking machine and accordingly as per shifts.
• Ensuring that time sheets are approved by all-time approvers (Unit Managers).
• Maintaining and updating of payroll data and employee information on Vision system.
• Do monthly payroll audits.
• Handling employee queries and ensuring that payments to employees are made on time.
• Monthly reporting to relevant stakeholders (HR, Finance and Unit managers, Head office).
• Collating and ensuring the correctness of monthly payroll inputs before processing into SAP.
• Check correctness of all form and ko-fax them to SAP workflow for processing.
• Processing of payroll inputs and document workflow to SAP.
• Verification of time sheets, X-time updates, controls (Time and attendance control).
• Ensuring that monthly time and attendance reports are checked and approved by all-time approvers.
• Process New hires, terminations and Promotions actings, leave forms, bonus forms, deduction etc.
• Prepare UIF forms for terminations and maternity leave.
• Do monthly payroll spot checks before payroll run.
• Maintaining and updating of payroll data and employee information on SAP.
• Validate data received from external and internal sources to ensure free loading of bulk input.
• Checking accuracy of salary payments.
• Monthly reporting to all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintaining of Visio organogram structure and balance as per headcount to BPC system.
• Provide monthly payroll reports to relevant stakeholders and administration manager.
• Fulfil administration function in accordance with company policy and legislation requirements.
• Ensuring correct and timeous salary and adhoc pay outs.
• Ensuring that all payroll procedures and guidelines are adhered to.
• Sorting of payslips accordingly to ensure smooth issuing and distribution.
• Distribution of payslips, medical aid statements and IRP5’s to employees.
• Sometimes act in the Payroll coordinator position in absence of Coordinator.
• Conducting internal audits on payroll to ensure compliance to policies and procedures.
• General administration, record keeping and filing.
• Attending to all employee benefits and salary related queries to ensure maximum satisfaction.
• Recording of daily, weekly and monthly accounting transactions on the system.
• Preparing monthly management accounts,(debtors, creditors, profit and loss statement to trial balance).
• Accounts reconciliations.
• Handling SARS Vat returns.
• Handling of petty cash.
• Preparing for quarterly management meetings.
• Administration and filling.