My personal skills include having strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize to meet tight deadlines. I also have the ability to manage my time wisely and to work efficiently as part of a team or individually. My skills also include having the ability to pay
close attention to details, locate potential problems and find solutions for any issues that do arise.
Reviewing insurance applications, checking proposal forms, taking claim details, checking policies to ensure it covers the claim, ensuring premiums are paid, updating records, registering claims
• Risk Assessor (on site assessments, Reports regarding site visits, recommendations, Data capturing ensuring that all sites are maintained and accounted for on a risk perspective, vehicle assessments.)
• Internal Auditor (Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc., Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal Achievement, audit personnel (junior risk assessors) to ensure and effective working environment, Collecting vendors and delivering to Lateral higher management, Reports, Data capturing as well as images taken from site that also needs to be kept on file, Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings, Maintain open communication with management and audit
• Running the whole IT department
• SQL Backups (Ensure that the SQL backups ran, check the scripts for the backups, backup to DR box.)
• Google G-suite Administrator (Create, edit and delete users, Use the vault for mail searching and issues, Signature issues, and general assistance.)
• Tial Super Administrator (Assist with any user issues, create, edit and delete users, change user rights.)
• Antivirus Administrator (Ensure all computers and laptops have antivirus, ensure updates are installed.)
• Desktop Technician (All user technical faults and issues from have you tried to restart your pc yet to word issues, excel issues, PowerPoint issues, Shared Drive issues, VPN issues, Remote desktop issues.)
• VOIP Technician (ensure all calls are backup to google drive, ensure line quality is on par, ensure recordings are available at any moment, setup new Snom or Grand stream devices, add or remove lines etc.)
• New Business (Tenders for municipal clients, delivery of goods, recommending goods to customers, selling goods to customers, setting up goods for customers.)
• Network Printer Support (Printing issues, scanning issues, user setups, password control issues, password setup, printer setup, scanning setup, user box setup.)
• Pastel HR & Payroll support (Assist with any issues regarding payroll and HR, setup of payroll and HR.)
• Company Systems Support (Own system support for employees, setting up users and password, creating sites, assisting with uploads and picture paths for reports.)
• Network engineer (Setup of Ubiquiti AP’s software and hardware, Server Room cabling, Maintain and replace switches, making cat 5-6 networking cables, network points for desks, setup of Wi-Fi routers.)
• Domain Controller (Active directory, create users, reset password, block users etc.)
• Basic HTML Scripts.
• Jarrison Time Management Administrator (Pull access reports, control access points, control users etc.)
• Presentation Setups (setting up TV’s, laptops, skype calls, conference calls etc.)
• Offsite assistance (assisting with any VPN, shared drive, system issues with TeamViewer.)
• Only IT Person for 80 plus employees.
• Firewall Administrator
Create and Edit all company documents, stand in for IT Technician if he is not available and entry level HTML scripts.