As a qualified Diesel Mechanic I am pleased to submit my CV for the above position within your company. Given my background in mechanics and experience in this field I feel I am in a great position to make a significant contribution to your company. Throughout my entire career I have demonstrated. consistent success applying aptitudes as a leader and problem solver to achieve high-reaching standards. I am a motivated solution-oriented professional who concentrates on shared objectives and it is my goal to work with an organization committed to growth within the industry.
Please consider the following highlights from my CV:
• 3 years as a Diesel Mechanic apprentice in correcting defects and maintenance of heavy-duty vehicles buses and trucks. Rebuilding and servicing them.
• Basic knowledge of auto electrical.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Mechanically oriented with a vast experience in the heavy duty industry.
• Carrying out routine service on the engine, including oil and filter changes. Repairing or replacing faulty parts and systems.
• Sometimes integrating new technology into the engine structure. Rebuilding engines after their efficient lifetime is over.
• Conducting performance tests on vehicle fleets, if overseeing their operation. Preparing and updating records on service work conducted on engines.
• Able and capable of working under pressurized environment and always open for new challenges.
• Basic welding and cutting skills, using are welding or flame cutting equipment.
I can be reached on my number 073 935 2723 or follow up with an email address mentioned above.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.