I am a mature, hardworking individual who always strive to achieve the highest standards at any given task and enjoy a new challenge. Friendly, helpful, trustworthy and adapt easily to new environment.
I have more than 10 years’ administration experience including banking, receiving of stock, wages, petty cash, and ordering, and supplying stock. I have over 5 years Internal Sales experience including quotations, invoicing, buy-outs and liaising with suppliers and customers.
I aim to advance professionally. Learn more skills. Want to be more challenged and achieve greater quality of life.
• Receiving and delivering stock
. Distribution of orders
• Assist with duties in the absence of internal salesperson
• Receive customer sales inquiries and provide quotations, product information and pricing in responds to enquiries
• Process sales orders and arrange the dispatch and administration of products
• Receive and solve customer complaints related
• Invoicing consignment warehouses
• Assisting walk-in customers with product queries and sales.
• Liaising with suppliers daily.
• Working together with branch manager
• Provide credit note to customers when needed
• Maintain client databases
• Maintaining staff register
• Responsible for delivery vehicle-arrange for service and new tyres
• Stationary Procurement
• Complete day ends on POS.
• Daily cash-up of the point of sale.
• Daily stock takes.
• Receiving deliveries, processing of goods received vouchers.
• Assist customers.
• Provide quotations and invoices.
• Assist with duties in the absence of branch manager
Penta Sales & Merchandising
Key Role & Accountabilities
• Creating PowerPoint presentations.
• Generate invoices and delivery notes for free stock.
• Creating and maintaining trackers for different channels.
• Maintaining expired stock tracker and stock counts.
• Placing orders.
• Liaising with area managers and representatives daily.
• In charge of daily reports and admin for a large and demanding account.
• Assist with duties in the absence of admin manager