With my skill-set and competencies, I am more than able to work work as a System Analyst due to the training and experiences I’ve during the years.
While Pursing my Postgrad Degree in Application Development with the Cape Peninsula University of Technology, with my first degree in computer science, I also was pursing a an Advanced Certificate course in Business Analysis with the Institute of Chartered IT professional of South Africa where I also earned a membership and became a chartered IT professional
I started my career as a warehousing and logistics management personal with C-Jay industries and then further into Development. I’ve worked with various IT professional, from warehousing, Media, retail and system development, through Systems/Software Development Lifecycle.
I work well in a team with the aim of meeting to clients needs and improving and moving the organization I find myself forward. Am a very well detailed person when it comes to attention and project delivery.
I currently consult for Hybeam Networks where I’ve also worked as an Business System Analyst/Product Owner, where I have been able to further strengthen my professional acumen. I have attached my resume highlighting my academic and professional skill, and I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Where I gained more experience in Software Development, Software Engineering, Project Management and Research
Where I gained in-depth knowledge on information systems and Business Analysis
Where I gained knowledge in computer sciences, statistics and algorithms
▪ Conducted meetings with different stakeholders to facilitate business requirements and process mapping of As-is and To-be process.
▪ Coordinate and facilitate sessions to elicit business/technical requirements for different vendors. And the drafting of Used Case Diagrams.
▪ Analyzed and gathered data to solve problems and create more opportunities for Return On Investment. ▪ Worked with the project and development team in BPD KPI’s
▪ Discover, explore and perform analysis of provider’s data coming from various consumer’s application to mainframe system (Hadoop environment).
▪ Map data from source systems (DB2) to Hadoop environment and from Hadoop to front end applications. ▪ Worked with scrum team to identify and recommend design/solutions that would work across different applications.
▪ Worked with project lead and design team to identify business rules that are scheduled for current sprint. Also assisted in preparing cost module for project.
▪ Develop and document detailed user stories, acceptance criteria, flow diagrams and business rules.
▪ Conduct walk-throughs with technical and business team. Ensure signoffs are completed in time for development and QA to start. Used SharePoint for approvals from tech team and business owners.
•▪ Analyzed, Evaluate, design and propose changes to current application for the most efficient business processes.
▪ Worked with design team to come up with resolutions to complex issues and worked on improving business processes. Determine ways that the departments can also use current applications to improve the daily operations within each department. Use of Microsoft project for various projects within the company. Use the waterfall model to manage projects.
▪ Prepared for and performed various upgrades to current applications. Perform weekend upgrades to involve testing on various database and servers to ensure the company will not have a down time.
▪ Wrote technical documents for operation, configuration, programming and use of equipment and applications. Read and understand manufacturer’s documentation and manuals. Train others on operation and use of equipment, software and/or processes.
▪ Diagnosed and repair issues within facets, formworks, visual cactus, HP Exstream, Healthcare edi and any other applications used within the company structure.
▪ Troubleshoot and repair equipment as needed, connecting remotely to devices in various locations.
▪ Supported various issues including programming/scripting with all applications.
• Worked with stakeholders, art director and the creative director in creating a wide online web contents.
• Managed and oversee deployment of web contents which meets the organizational goals and target.
• Worked with the digital team in creating solutions for videos unreel for the web content.
• Worked with the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) manager in creating and growing an online
community and tracking community’s growth, among other duties.
Responsibilities include setting up policies and business process design procedures in addition to
developing strategic plans and setting marketing sales target. Duties also include supporting budget
preparation, making financial and sales forecasts and approving purchases and inventory procurements.
• Optimized business performance by design/implanted business algorithm to evaluate efficiencies of
• Improved productivity and operations operational efficiency by formulating policies, procedures and
guidelines and designing business processes/workflow.
• Coordinated the design and implementation of e-business solutions for internal use and the
management of information systems resources.