To whom it may concern
As you will see from the attached resume, I’m not only used to wearing many hats, I sincerely enjoy it. I thrive in an environment where no two work days are exactly the same.
In addition to being flexible and responsive, I’m also a fanatic for details – particularly when it comes to presentation. I believe in applying this same level of attention to detail to tasks as visible as prepping the materials for a top-level meeting and as mundane as making sure the copier never runs out of paper. I can positively help in finance with budgets and costing as I work very closely with our finance team with payments and recons, etc.
I have the ability to think out the box, and work on many projects where I am responsible for client management in order to best meet their needs and build solid relationships. I work well under pressure in the operations industry from the experienced that I have gained through the past years. I believe that I have the knowledge and skill set to be an asset towards your organization. My theoretical and practical experience allowed me to a highly marketable balance of knowledge, practical application and skills.
I am a member of Central Athletics Club and serve on the exec as Licensing and Registration Office so I have quite a bit of knowledge regarding WPA procedures and sports.
I would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the value that I can bring to your company. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.
English, Afrikaans, Mathematics, Accounting, Biology and Geography
• Good understanding of preferential procurement policies and practices
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent administrative skills, planning, co-ordination and systems focused
• Able to operate in a fast-paced environment and deadline driven.
• Good analytical and decision-making skills
• Professionalism and integrity.
• Executed and coordinated multiple procurement functions and developed strategic and professional relations with local vendors.
• Collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of the whole purchasing system and analysed and evaluated potential suppliers.
• Supported multiple Senior Buyers with various duties, created and processed purchase orders, and assisted in the inventory management.
• Maintained large databases and records, performed multiple clerical tasks, and drafted and reviewed purchasing agreements to ensure the accuracy to all data.