An ambitious, innovative and team oriented young lady with hands-on work experience in reputable telecommunications companies and with comprehensive understanding of information communications technology systems. Easy going by nature and able to get along with both work colleagues and senior managers
I graduated from Midlands State University with a Bachelor of Science Honors degree in Telecommunications in 2019. I have also done a one year internship at Zimbabwe Broadcasting Co-operation in 2018(during the Zimdigital Era) as a Transmission Technician Intern followed by a contract at Telco Telecontract Zimbabwe as a Network Administrator late 2019 to up mid 2020 where my key roles involved network systems monitoring and troubleshooting (Fibre Wimax and Voip systems..Currently I am working at National IT Services as a Network Engineer where my key roles are designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks(LAN, WAN), Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, switches, access points, controllers, VoIP systems, access controls among others of different networking vendors including cisco, aruba, Huawei,ruckus Mikrotik trendnet among others.
I am a holder of a number of certifications including Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and I am almost through with my Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).I believe, with the academic qualifications I have and the experience I have gathered so far, I can be a great addition to your company, it is my wish to bring my knowledge, skills and commitment to excellence to your company’s innovative environment as well as enhancing my personal and professional experience.
Thank you for investing your time in reading this letter, I would be delighted to have an opportunity to personally interview with you. I have attached my CV for your perusal and academic documents
• Network Design & Development. Assisting new & existing customers with network solutions tailored to their requirements.
• Network configurations & Maintenance. Configuring a wide variety of Cisco & Non-cisco network equipment routers, switches, Access points, VoIP systems among others (Huawei, Fortinet, Aruba, Ruckus, Mitrotik, Ubiquity)
• Network Management/ Monitoring and maintaining customer WAN/and LAN links to ensure that clients’ networks remain up, reliable, and efficient on a 24/7 basis. Analysing traffic, and improving QoS configurations where necessary. Very experienced with PRTGS, (SNMP/Syslog/Probes) and ICINGA. Familiar with Solarwinds and IBSng.
• Well experienced with Wireless systems. Ruckus/Mikrotik/UBNT product lines mostly.
• Network Availability Monitoring & Pro-active support .( to 200+ customer branches nationwide)
• Attending to customer queries, providing regular feedback and attending sites were the problem is
• Performing upgrades and licensing customer equipment as per work order requests
• Familiar with Windows installations and functions including Server. Have installed many deployments of Windows, mostly Server 2008 & 2012
• Research & Development