A B&B Manager position is available in East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
Our established client within the hospitality sectors seeks an experienced B&B Manager who is well-versed in all aspects.
The person will oversee the entire operation, which includes stock control, guest interaction, food costing and staff management.
• Minimum of 3 years’ Hospitality Management experience essential
• Strong understanding of all departments Front of house, Housekeeping, Kitchen and Food and Beverage Operations
• Sound knowledge of the B&B / Guest House operations
• In depth understanding of food cost and stock control
• General understanding of Budgets and Forecasting
• Fluent in MS Office, MS Word & MS Excel
• Experience on Nightsbridge advantageous
• Excellent command of the English and Afrikaans Languages (verbal & written-Essential)
• Understanding Xhosa will be an added advantage
• Valid driver license and own reliable vehicle essential
• Professional and well-groomed
• Ability to work flexible hours, weekends, and public holidays
Purchasing Manager – Johannesburg A Purchasing Manager position is available in Johannesburg (East Rand), Gauteng, South Africa. Our client a...Apply For This Job
Service Delivery Manager – Cape Town A Service Delivery Manager position is available in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa....Apply For This Job
Managing Editor – Johannesburg A Managing Editor position is available in Parktown, Johannesburg, Gauteng. R60 000 to R70 000 Candidate...Apply For This Job
Senior IT Project Manager – Cape Town The role of the Senior IT Project Manager is to orchestrate seamless, profitable...Apply For This Job
Fuel Station Manager – Bloemfontein A Retail Fuel Site Manager position is available in Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa. Minimum...Apply For This Job