Sound Sales knowledge
Sound technical knowledge
The ability to sell IT solutions
Duties include but are not limited to:
Meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Managing a sales territory
- Marketing products and services to new and existing customers
- Creating a customer base
- Providing service and individual attention to customers
- Keeping records of all interaction with customers, regardless of the outcome of a sale
- Remain updated on product knowledge
- Seek opportunities to consistently learn and train
- Develop creative sales techniques
- Grow existing account base
- Educate customers through detailed explanations and/or consultations
- Manage a sales pipe line
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Prepare IS Solutions Proposal
- Do Presentations and sign up new clients